Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Divine strength

I have muscular dystrophy and as such my body is becoming weak. But, still I am in high spirits. How come I am able to do that? Let me share a secret with you.

I have a simple assumption for my life - God is always helping me. Remember what is said in the Bible "If God be for us, who can be against us" - Romans 8:31. This is my thinking. God is there for me and if HE is on my side there is nothing which can stand in my way.

But how do I get the strength to move ahead on my life's journey ? Simple. I use the power of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is not my power, but I use the power of Jesus, which gives me my spiritual strength.
It has been said in the holy book, just remember it "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13. So my friends remember, we can achieve much more in life only if we use the divine strength which is always there for us to claim.

No comments: