Monday, December 24, 2007

Spirit of Giving and Disability

It is the festive season. Christmas the festival of sharing and giving. Many people feel that they have nothing to give because of their physical condition. Disability is not a deterrent to giving. You only have to think about how you can give and you will receive guidance.

Let me share my experience about giving. I have dystrophy and thus do not leave my house. Physically I can't give any thing. What I feel is that we can only give that which we have got. Hence, I give my time and unconditional attention to all those who want it. Giving for me is not about money or things. Giving also has to be unconditional. Another name for giving is also Love for me.
God gives me because of his grace, not because I deserve it or I have earned it. In the spirit of the season, start giving. If you have no one to share your giving, say a silent prayer for some one. Bless someone good health and happiness.
Wishing you all A Merry Christmas and Happy and fulfilling purposeful life. Amen.

No comments: