Thursday, December 20, 2007

God and my life story

I have muscular dystrophy. It is a degenerative disease with no cure. Still I am always positive and in cheerful spirits. So my friends wanted me to share my story with others to help them.
But I was reluctant. Finally, I accepted and started writing my story about two years ago. But some how I felt hollow and fake. I was writing about what I thought I did to live a wonderful life.
Somehow, it did not ring true to me. I frequently abandoned writing. I justified by saying who would be interested in my history?
In my heart I knew what I had to do but was avoiding it. Finally, I decided that I would write the experiences, based on my actions but include the god given guidance which actually has helped me.
So, this blog will not be secular, but will be based on my spiritual and religious experiences. It will also highlight the role God has played in my life and how Jesus has been the guiding principle to my happy purposeful life.

No comments: