Thursday, January 17, 2008

Imagination, belief and disability

Kurt Vonnegut said "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be..". So if a person with physical or mental challenges imagines to be disabled, then it comes the truth for them. Many persons believe that the whole world is ganged up against them and it becomes their reality.

I believe what Jesus said "Believe that you shall receive and you shall receive..". in spite of my physical challenges, I do not believe that I am disabled and that the world is a friendly place. This becomes true for me because I have strong belief in it being true.

As a person with disability, the best we can do is to seek GOD's guidance and act accordingly. We must believe that we are working for greater glory of GOD. When we are working for his purpose with strong faith and belief then we will be happy.

So, friends use your GOD given imagination and belief to live a happy life with disability.

No comments: