Friday, January 18, 2008

Remembering DADA

DADA, it is one year since you have carried now with your spiritual journey. After some loved one dies, what does one do? Cry over their death or celebrate their life. I and Mom have decided to celebrate your life.
DADA, I know that you are where GOD has guided you to be, and we are happy for you. Sometimes, I wonder what was GOD's plan for you when HE gave you Parkinson's disease. Also I wonder what, was HIS plan when he saved you from the tragedy at the stock exchange.

I know that you had PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder). You never shared your life with it. I wonder if you were suffering in silence or seeking guidance from GOD. I hope that you received communion with GOD in your silence.

On your anniversary, I and mom say that we are grateful for all the things you did for us and those you did not. For those things you did not do - they were not in GOD's plan and purpose. This I understand now. Thanking you and remembering how great a father you were will all your frills and faults.

Peace be with you.

No comments: