Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Depression and God

"When I am depressed, somewhere deep inside, I know that I am denying the presence of GOD." - Gerald Jampolsky. I feel that this is true. When we deny GOD, we are denying ourselves true glory. The thought brings a feeling of separation from GOD.

Any separation, brings a feeling of despair or depression. But, why do we feel depressed? I feel we feel depressed when we are doing things that we don't want to do. Or, we are doing things which are not in harmony with GOD's plan for us.

When things are not according to GOD's plan, they fail. This failure leads to despair or depression. My suggestion, when feeling depressed - think about GOD and pray for guidance. It works with practice. Soon you will be free from depression when you are in communion with our Heavenly Father.

No comments: