Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thanking God

As the year draws to a close, I reflect on what a personal year it has been. I have to thank the Lord for all that I achieved in the year. As regards to the things which I did not achieve - I am sure they were not in the plan of God.

"O give thanks unto the Lord; for HE is good." -Psalm 106:1

It is time to thank the Lord for his grace and all the joy HE granted me. It is also the time for a silent prayer to HIM. I pray that I understand HIS will and work ceaselessly to bring glory to HIM.

I know that failures mean, it is not God's will. In prayer I ask him to make me HIS instrument for HIS purpose for me.

I also pray that every one find their purpose in life and thus live in harmony with God's will. Remember, Jesus is always there for you to show you the way to our heavenly Father.

No comments: