Thursday, January 3, 2008

Action and God

Peace Pilgrim say "There is a relationship between prayer and action. Receptive prayer results in the inner receiving which motivates to right action...". In my own life I follow this principle. I pray that God gives me the understanding of what is expected of me for the day and I receive the guidance.

I never complain, and try my level best to do what has to be done. We must do what we can. Good thoughts are useless if they are not followed by action. Remember what Theodore Roosevelt said "Do what you can, with what you have,where you are.."
Jesus Christ told us the good news about our loving God and what was expected of us. Most important thing is that Jesus showed us the way by this thoughts and most importantly by
action.

Action is the single most effective anti-depressant particularly for persons with disability.

No comments: